• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
- Built 2 online stores to test and explore CMS-based e-commerce solutions such as Magento and PrestaShop for future B2C/B2B implementations.
- Researched, tested or simulated most of the core parts of an online store such as Data Flow (in/out), Payment Systems, CRM, ERP, E-Procurement, Logistics... as well as the marketing side with SEO, advertising, affiliation, social media (connection and referrals), and Multichannel E-Commerce with online marketplaces, including Social Commerce.
Feral Interactive (Mac games) - www.feralinteractive.com
- Translated into French: product sheets, user guides, retail boxes, newsletters and press releases.
- Provided recommendations about adding ESD as a new distribution channel.
WiebeTech, Inc. - www.wiebetech.com
- Market study for the distribution of RAID storage solutions and data transfer devices used in forensic, digital audio / video / photo and IT / maintenance markets (French speaking countries of Europe).
- Presented products at professional seminars about cyber-crime and digital investigations.
- Translation and correction of product data sheets and user manuals.
Application Systems Paris - www.application-systems.fr
- Coordinated the launch of the sister company of Application Systems Heidelberg (Germany).
- Set-up the distribution channels (retail, online, resellers) for Mac software and games, covering France, Switzerland, Belgium, Canada.
- Translated and published product descriptions for website and printed catalog.
With its dedicated platform, OpéraRéseau hosts a network of 500+ senior independent experts, consultants, trainers and interim managers who are offering strategic and operational skills for high-level and complex projects.