• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Translated or edited 2500+ strings, and proof-read a few thousands more, of the French version of Linspire 5, a Debian-based desktop Linux distribution
Using the Web-based translating application project IRMA (International Resource Management Application), a community-based desktop Linux localization initiative, translated or edited 2500+ strings.
Linspire, Inc was a Linux and open source software company based in San Diego CA that primarily targeted home computer users with its flagship Linux distribution, Linspire, originally known as Lindows. It was a commercial operating system with an easy-to-use graphical user interface, based on Debian GNU/Linux and later Ubuntu.
One of the key features in Linspire was CNR (aka Click N' Run), a one-click software delivery service that made finding and installing Linux software easier. CNR offered a large database of Linux programs and was available for other versions of Linux.
Linspire was acquired by Xandros in July 2008