• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Promoted the economic development of the Greater Philadelphia Region in Europe.
Assisted in coordinating a business conference in Paris, which brought investment opportunities to the Philadelphia area.
Translated into French some of the organization's advertising material.
GPIN was a non-profit, non-governmental, regional economic development organization dedicated to attracting foreign investment into the eleven-county region, across three states, in and around the City of Philadelphia. GPIN was funded by private sector companies which comprise its membership. GPIN's major activities are:
- providing extensive date on the region to foreign companies that show interest in investing in the Eastern United States;
- establishing contacts and arranging meetings between interested international companies and local business representatives to evaluate investing in the region;
- working closely with foreign companies after they have invested in the area to assist them as they adjust to the Greater Philadelphia region;
- providing extensive export services, including market research and market entry strategies to companies based in Greater Philadelphia.
In 2003, GPIN / Greater Philadelphia First merged with the Greater Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce.