• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Responsible for executing and adapting Extensis’ sales, marketing and communication strategies for the French market, reporting to the European Business Director in the UK, Marketing Manager and PR Manager in the US.
Translation or correction of marketing materials (product sheet, brochures, Web pages, user’s guide, retail box…)
Actively developed sales within the French distributor Apacabar and its professional resellers channel.
Promoted server-based software solutions for font [Suitcase] and digital asset management [Portfolio], and a web-based (SaaS/PaaS) file checking service [Preflight Online].
Sales leads generation, pre/post-sales, technical support (1st level to advanced), project management (including on-site installation and training).
Presented Extensis’ products and technologies at trade-shows, professional conferences and seminars (Apple Expo, Intergraphic, Apple Tour…).
Involved in software Beta testing program.
Increased annual sales from €440K in 2000 to €700K in 2004, with an average annual growth of 12%.
Awarded "Marketing Partner of the Year 2001" by Extensis.
Extensis is a leading developer of font management and digital asset management software (Suitase and Portfolio, respectively).
Extensis had previously developed QuarkXPress XTensions and Photoshop plug-ins, now owned by onOne Software - www.ononesoftware.com