• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Embassy of the United States, U.S. Commercial Service
to April 1992
"Matchmaker": researched information for American companies about business opportunities in France during the PC FORUM IT/Computer trade show
Provided interpreter service for American and French companies
Developed an Industry Sector Analysis of the software industry in France
U.S. Commercial Service France is the eyes and ears in the local marketplace. It promotes the export of U.S. goods and services and protect U.S. business interests in this country. With Commercial Specialists, U.S. Commercial Service France provides export counseling, market research, trade contacts, and access to trade promotion opportunities and trade advocacy. U.S. Commercial Service France delivers customized business solutions to ensure that U.S. businesses compete and win in the local marketplace.