• 15+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal)
Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Responsible for military instruction of up to 30 recruits.
Achieved rank of Sergeant within 6 months of service.
Assigned alternately as Chief of the Rapid Response Unit, the Guardhouse and the Ammunition Depot.
The 2nd Regiment of Dragoons is the oldest regiment of the French cavalry (from the 16th century).
It was an armored tank regiment, part of the 2nd Armored Division (a famous Division that fought during the final phases of World War II). In 2005, it merged and reorganized to form a CBRN regiment (Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear).